OUR SELF PACE 4 WEEK PREMIUM HVAC TECHNICIAN TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Full online course training
- Step by Step Tutorial hands on training Simulations
- Study Notes
- HVAC Certificate upon completion of the course
- Job placement opportunities
EPA 608 Universal, HVAC Excellence & Nate Certification study & exams are included in this course.
If you do not have your High School diploma then feel free to take our 2 week online high school diploma program!
“If you want to become an HVAC technician this is the fastest, most effective, exciting way to do it and you can take this high demanding skill anywhere you go nationally!“
You will learn:
- HVAC Electrical basic fundamentals
- HVAC Electrical Safety
- HVAC Electrical Troubleshooting
- Air Flow Distribution
- HVAC Formulas
- HVAC Wiring Codes
- HVAC Refrigeration basics
- HVAC Components
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC Refrigeration Troubleshooting
WHAT IS A HVAC TECHNICIAN?
HVAC is an abbreviation for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. A qualified HVAC technician is a technician who installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems that control the temperature and air quality in buildings. HVAC/R is an alternative abbreviation.
Although trained in all three components, HVAC technicians sometimes choose to work strictly with just one of heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration systems. In some cases, they may specialize in installation, maintenance, or repair. They may also specialize in a certain type of equipment, such as water-based heating systems, solar technology systems, or commercial refrigeration.
AVERAGE HVAC TECHNICIAN SALARY
YEARLY: $47, 610 per year
HOURLY: $24.79 per hour
These are some of the requirements that employers look for below
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- HVAC Training Certificate from a Trade School
- EPA 608 Universal, HVAC Excellence & Nate Certifications
- Willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
“Become the best HVAC technician you can be and enroll today!“