OUR SELF PACE 4 WEEK BASIC HVAC TECHNICIAN TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Full online course training
- Step by Step Tutorial hands on training Simulations
- Study Notes
- HVAC Certificate upon completion of the course
- Job placement opportunities
EPA 608 Universal Certification study & exam is included in this course.
“If you want to become an HVAC technician this is the fastest, most effective, exciting way to do it and you can take this high demanding skill anywhere you go nationally!“
You will learn:
- HVAC Electrical basic fundamentals
- HVAC Electrical Safety
- HVAC Electrical Troubleshooting
- Air Flow Distribution
- HVAC Formulas
- HVAC Wiring Codes
- HVAC Refrigeration basics
- HVAC Components
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC Refrigeration Troubleshooting
Q: How does the process work for your HVAC Courses?
A: Here is how the process works in order:
- Enroll for any of our online HVAC Courses (Basic, Advanced or Premium). To Enroll for this course click here
- Complete the online course training.
- Complete the online certification exams (EPA Universal, HVAC Excellence and/or NATE).
- After passing your exams, receive your certifications in the mail or digital/printable copy by email.
- Apply for an entry level position with an HVAC company or Business requiring HVAC employees.
For more information regarding the different types of HVAC Courses click here: dmaceducation.online/hvac
WHAT IS A HVAC TECHNICIAN?
HVAC is an abbreviation for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. A qualified HVAC technician is a technician who installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems that control the temperature and air quality in buildings. HVAC/R is an alternative abbreviation.
Although trained in all three components, HVAC technicians sometimes choose to work strictly with just one of heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration systems. In some cases, they may specialize in installation, maintenance, or repair. They may also specialize in a certain type of equipment, such as water-based heating systems, solar technology systems, or commercial refrigeration.
AVERAGE HVAC TECHNICIAN SALARY
YEARLY: $47, 610 per year
HOURLY: $24.79 per hour
These are some of the requirements that employers look for below
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- HVAC Training Certificate from a Trade School
- EPA 608 Universal, HVAC Excellence & Nate Certifications
- Willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding the basic principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
“Become the best HVAC technician you can be and enroll today!“
For Best Learning Experience We Recommend Headphones, Laptop (preferred), Notebook/Pencil and Printer/Scanner.