OUR SELF PACE 1 WEEK LIFE COACH CERTIFICATION & TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Full online course training
- Step by Step Field Guide Tutorials
- Study Notes
- Life Coach Certificate upon completion of the course
- Job and business opportunities
“If you want to become a Life Coach this is the fastest, most effective, exciting way to do it and you can take this high demanding skill anywhere you go nationally or Globally!“
You will learn:
- The Life Coaching basic fundamentals
- About the Life Coaching Industry
- How to work as a Life Coach
- How to open up your very own business as a Life Coach
- Basic Life Coaching Rules and Tips
- Meditation Coaching
- General Coaching
- Mindfulness Coaching
- The do’s and don’ts of Life Coaching
- How to be a successful Life Coach overall!
What is a Life Coach?
Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between an accredited life coach and a client
designed to tap into your full potential. Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training
without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic
coach, many of today’s most successful business leaders, professionals, executives,
entrepreneurs and CEOs use the services of a life coach to take their lives, careers, or
businesses to the next level.
Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches
work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve
their goals — career, personal, or most often, both.
Why does life coaching work?
Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’
— and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often, they can act as a sounding board
through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate.
An article in Public Management revealed a study where training alone was compared to
life coaching combined with training. The study showed that training alone increased
productivity by 22.4% while training combined with weekly life coaching increased
productivity by 88%.
What is a Life Coach Salary?
Within the field of coaching, you will find a wide range of salaries based on factors such as
geography, experience, specialization and credentials. Many coaches choose to work
full-time hours, while others opt to work part-time. Still, research suggests that life
coaches can earn good money. And with reports indicating that life coaching will be over
a $1 billion industry between 2019-2025, there is plenty of opportunities out there.
Life Coaching Salaries:
- Average hourly earnings: $210 globally
- Average hourly earnings: $190 nationally
- Average salary range: $20,000 to $120,000 nationally
- Average annual salary: $70,000
- Industry growth: 5.5% over the last 10 years
- 90% of coaches expect increase in revenue in next year
The Life coaching field offers a huge amount of flexibility which is just one of the reasons
why the industry is growing. The demand for coaching services is needed everywhere.
Individuals, businesses and professionals have all begun to see the huge benefits they
can reap from qualified life and business coaches.
“Become the best Life Coach you can be and Enroll Today!“
For Best Learning Experience We Recommend Headphones, Laptop (preferred), Notebook/Pencil and Printer/Scanner.